Introduction to Registering a Company in The UK
Even with Brexit and the United Kingdom’s imminent withdrawal from the European Union, this jurisdiction still ranks as one of the top ten economies in the world. Similarly, UK Companies House provides the most streamlined incorporation process within the European region and the initial formation requires no physical presence in the UK. Euro Company Formations can register your company in just 1-2 working days. Please contact us for further details today.
What are the requirements of a Private Company Limited by Shares in the UK?
- At least one person to be a director, who can also sit as a shareholder and the optional secretary role.
- A minimum of £1 as an initial capital amount on setup for the UK Limited Company
- A registered office located in one of the three jurisdictions – England & Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- Confirmation Statement filed each year as an update with regards to the structure of the company
- Annual Accounts filed regardless of if the company has begun to trade or not
Euro Company Formations can assist with all aspects of registering a UK Limited Company. The company would be subject to a relatively competitive corporate tax rate of 20% (Northern Ireland may vary). While not providing one of the lowest rates in Europe, the relative low setup and running costs present the UK Limited Company as a strong option.
There are several other types of companies that can be established through the Companies House; the most common being – Public Limited Company (PLC), Branch of a foreign company (‘Overseas Company’) and Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) which we can of course also assist with.
When we register a company in the UK there is a wide range of support services that can be provided through the expert team at Euro Company Formations including:
- Annual Company Secretarial & Compliance Service
- Full range of Registered Office options to set up business in the UK
- Corporate Bank account setup including provision of online banking
- A full suite of Company Secretarial Services incl. all required Companies House filings
- Full Accounting and Taxation Services
- Liuidations & Voluntary Strike-Off
With the UK’s involvement in the European and Global markets currently in question, timing is ideal to secure a place in this highly dynamic and competitive market. Should you wish to learn more about how to set up a business in the UK or have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us for further details.