COMPANY FORMATION DOMINICA – REGISTER AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DOMINICA TODAY!
Introduction to Off-shore Company Incorporation in Dominica
Dominica has transformed itself from a primarily agricultural former British colony to one the premier offshore jurisdictions in the world. This is due to the fact it has some of the newest offshore legislation in the world and is technologically more advanced than many other neighbouring jurisdictions. It offers safe and secure offshore banking, tax free income and profits, no capital gains tax and no annual reporting requirements.
What are the features and advantages of an Dominica Company Registration?
The International Business Companies Act was enacted on June 26 1996 (IBC Act). This Act offers progressive legislation with flexible company structures and efficient incorporation procedures. Dominica IBCs are exempt from all taxes for a minimum of 20 years. A Dominica company can be incorporated within 24 hours after receipt of funds and completed forms.
The following are the main features of an offshore company incorporation in Dominica:
- Exemption from all local taxes, duties and other related taxes
- No exchange controls on the movement of funds by International Business Companies
- No requirement to file annual returns or accounts with the authorites
- Share registers are only available for inspection by registered shareholders.
- There is no capital gains tax.
- Single Director Companies and Single Shareholder Companies are permitted (can be the same person or corporate entity)
- No statutory requirement to hold an Annual General Meeting.
How do I proceed with Offshore Company Formation Dominica?
For more information on our Dominica company incorporation services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Euro Company Formations.