REGISTERING A COMPANY IN THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS (BVI)
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) has long been considered an excellent off-shore jurisdiction for corporate entities. The International Business Company (IBC) is the most common type of company used by Non-Residents.
The advantages of BVI Companies can be summarised as follows:
- Excellent corporation law.
- Flexible company law.
- Tax treaties with EU and USA
- No taxes levied on offshore and banking transactions.
- No exchange control regulations.
- Political and economic stability.
- Excellent worldwide communication facilities.
- Skilled personnel.
- No capital gains, income or any other kind of tax.
For more information, a competitive quotation, and to incorporate a company in BVI in the quickest possible timeframe, please contact the experts at EuroCompanyFormations.com