EuroCompanyFormations.com can assist you with the legalisation and Apostille of documentation across more than 30 countries. We also have a Commissioner for Oaths in-house for the legalisation of company documents.
Documents that would be commonly required to be legalised and apostilled include the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation or certified copy thereof
- Company Constitution / Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Tax Residency Certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Resolutions passed and Minutes of meetings held
- Passports and proof of address of individuals
- Declaration of Trust
An apostille can be issued exclusively on an original document. Therefore, the latter must be in an apparent good condition, all stamps and signatures must be clear and readable. Furthermore, it must not contain alien marking and labels.
Please note that countries that are not party to the Hague Convention may not accept Apostilled Documents and this creates additional steps to legalise documents including Attendance at High Court/Supreme Court and Attendance at the relevant Foreign Office. For more information, or to order legalised and apostille documents please don’t hesitate to contact us.Contact US